WE ARE EXCITED TO INTRODUCE COMPANION LASER THERAPY TO OUR PATIENTS!
Applications for laser therapy include:
- Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
- General Pain management (sprains, strains, and stiffness)
- Post-surgery pain (spays, neuters, declaws, and other surgeries)
- Skin problems (hotspots, lick granulomas, infections)
- Dental Procedures
- Fractures and wounds (bites, abrasions, and lesions)
- Ear infections
How does it work?
Laser Therapy stimulates the body to heal from within. Non-thermal photons of light are administered to the body for about 3 to 8 minutes and absorbed by the injured cells. The cells are then stimulated and respond with a higher rate of metabolism. This results in relief from pain, increased circulation, reduced inflammation, and an acceleration of the healing process.
What can my pet expect during a laser therapy treatment session?
Simply put, it provides relief. As the laser is administered, your pet will relax and enjoy the treatment. The almost immediate relief of pain will allow your pet to be comfortable and any anxiety that you pet initially experiences will dissipate.
Ask us about the benefits of Laser Therapy and how it can help your pet.