1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Affordable Veterinary Services of North Arkansas understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll enter you information online for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months when spending $200 or more
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
4. Another great payment option that we accept is Scratch Pay. It is a loan you can apply for and they give you three different payment options. Acceptance rates are high. If you choose the 30 day payment plan there is no credit check required! You will need a phone that can receive text messages and access to the internet to apply. Just go to https://scratchpay.com.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .